Re: [OCLUG-Tech] How to stop spammers

One way to stop spam on lists is to
- only allow members of the list to post.
- approve memberships, no automatic members
- send email to ask them how they heard about your group before allowing them to join

Alternately, allow only members who are referred by members. I think there's a way to set up so that members can invite other people.

Rob

 --
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
Automation Delivers!