To: "Carl Heyendal" <carl [ at ] heyendal [ dot ] ca>
Cc: <linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] arm gnu/linux cross compiler

Carl Heyendal wrote:
I thought this would be an easy task, but it's turned into something more
challenging. I'm looking for the ARM GNU/Linux cross compiler, but I
can't
find it!!  Can someone point me to where I can find it? Binaries
preferably.

I also tried the Package Manager route. I'm running Ubuntu and I was
going
to use 'apt-get install ...' to install the cross compiler, but I also
couldn't find
the right repository to add that contained it. Can anyone help
with this too?

Hasn't been a total waste of time though. It's amazing what you learn
along
the way.

Appreciate any help.

thanx