[OCLUG-Tech] arm gnu/linux cross compiler

I thought this would be an easy task, but it's turned into something more
challenging. I'm looking for the ARM GNU/Linux cross compiler, but I can't
find it!! Can someone point me to where I can find it? Binaries preferably.

I also tried the Package Manager route. I'm running Ubuntu and I was going
to use 'apt-get install ...' to install the cross compiler, but I also couldn't find
the right repository to add that contained it. Can anyone help
with this too?

Hasn't been a total waste of time though. It's amazing what you learn along
the way.

Appreciate any help.

thanx
/carl h.