RE: [OCLUG-Tech] October 1 Virtualization Forum

  • Subject: RE: [OCLUG-Tech] October 1 Virtualization Forum
  • From: "Jean-Francois Messier" <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:41 -0700
I also use VM's. This is mostly with VMware Virtual Centre and VMware
LAB manager at work. I also use Virtual Box a little bit at home, but
there is less and less that I need Windows for, so I don't have to fire
up my Windows VM so much. If you want, I can join the panel, although I
don't have so much experience in the inner of VM's and such, I have an
idea on how to use some of them.

JF

 http://www.franconerd.com
 http://www.messier.ca