Re: [OCLUG-Tech] October 1 Virtualization Forum

Hi John,
I have been using various versions of VMware for several years.
I am currently getting exasperated with a combination of free VMware ESXi 3.5 and a real cheap SAN with OpenFiler on it.

It's the combination that's interesting.
And the things I missed or didn't understand in advance.
:-)

Rob

 --
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.