[OCLUG-Tech] FOSS Cloud Computing - this Wed morning

Hi, this Wednesday morning I'll be demonstrating our all FOSS solution at
TheCodeFactory:  http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/node/463

After several years of work we've integrated a complete system - from
secure networks to desktop to applications - from the best of the world's
FOSS.  And then we put it in the cloud so you can access it on virtual
Ubuntu desktops anywhere you can access the Internet.

Our full solution enables an organization to operate without any
proprietary software at all.  Much of the software we've integrated is
listed at our publicly donated Wiki: http://freeopensourcesoftware.org/

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Bill