[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Linux Digest, Vol 56, Issue 7

All:

Having attempted and failed at successfully using an engineering student
from Carleton, I point the finger straight at university administration that
no only do not understand the benefits derived from Open Source
alternatives, but do not include proper Unix and scripting as part of their
curriculum.   It is unfortunate that without directed work terms that most
engineering students are unqualified for hard core programming or hardware
design jobs.

My thoughts.

Peter