[OCLUG-Tech] Confirmation re: analog or digital from Rogers Cable ??

Hi;

You could save me a lot of time by confirming or contradicting the
following about my Rogers cable service to my computer's TV tuner:

1) The video input, without a converter box, is analog.  Right?
2) The audio (for tv programs), without a converter box, is analog.
Right?
3) The FM input, without a converter box, is analog. I am not sure. Yes
or No.

I have googled info about using my tv tuner, but the above is a bit
fuzzy to me.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3