Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Connecting Thunderbird and Firefox in Kubuntu 9.4

That user-preference setting you're referring to sounds vaguely familiar but I don't recall how to get there. You might have to look through your browsing history to re-find the page where you got that tip.

You're quite welcome Charles, glad ya got it working.

Charles MacDonald wrote:
Lisa wrote:
I wrote a tutorial on this here: http://g33kgrrl.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/getting-thunderbird-to-open-links-in-firefox-not-konqueror/

Hopefully this will be the last time you have to copy/paste a URL.  ;-)

Fantasti

 had tried something that another site had which put a line like

user-preference "(network...xyz)"

which diod not work, I guess it does no harm. (I Hope) as I can't see how to delete it!

your advice did work, for which I am happy.

Thanks!