Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux help request

Hi David,

I personally don't know the answer to your question.  But I would
suggest that you take it to the ubuntu mailing list.  We do have some
Ubuntu users here, but...

Once you find the right Ubuntu mailing list, you can also CC the
maintainer of the xserver-xorg-video-* package you're using.  You can
get that info from apt-cache show xserver-xorg-video-ati (or whatever
the package name is that you're using).

Good luck,

-Bart

* david [ at ] maybury [ dot ] ca <david [ at ] maybury [ dot ] ca> [090410 13:54]: