[OCLUG-Tech] Promoting Linux in a friendly way

Hi Folk

I have accumulated 4 computers of an older variety with a plan to rebuild
them and give them to a worthy recipient.
Just completed the first one with Ubuntu 810 on board :-))
40 gig HD network card, 256 RAM, 15 inch monitor etc, nice and clean.

Any one know of a senior or shut in or any other category of person who
could use a free computer.
They of course will need an internet connection preferably high speed light
at least although I have a couple of dial up modems in stock.

I seem to be hitting a brick wall on this project and there I was wanting to
give a little something back ! Maybe someone in the group can help.

Thanks
Eric Brackenbury
Carp

--