[OCLUG-Tech] Well-loved Linux Thinkpad for sale

I'm giving up my well-loved IBM Thinkpad T30 for a newer model and I
would like to find a linux-home for it.  Specs are:

1.8g Pentium M processor
512m ram
14.1" tft screen
ATI Radeon Mobility graphics (1024x768 resolution)
40g hard drive
DVD-ROM
DLink DWL-G650 PCMIA wireless b/g card (Atheros chipset)
A/C adaptor
6 cell battery (only good for about 2.5 hours)

Look here for more details on the T30 and linux:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T30

Full disclosure: one of the two memory slots is not working, so 512m is
the max it can handle (although I just noticed that the thinkwiki page
implies that you can put a 1g stick in it).  There is a blemish on the
bottom right of the screen which I only notice when watching dark
movies.  It came with a legal copy of WinXP installed, which I have
since wiped.

It runs linux flawlessly and Kubuntu Intrepid Ibex installs and runs
without a hitch.

I'd like to get $100 for it, but am more interested in seeing it get
continued use.

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

Michael