[OCLUG-Tech] Unix, Languages and Windows Lineage wall charts

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Unix, Languages and Windows Lineage wall charts
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:24:41 -0400
Hi folks,

While searching for something else the other day, I tripped upon this gem:

Here's three sets of interesting wall charts...  They are charts of the
lineages of Unix, computer languages, and Windows from conception to the
present.  They are interesting to see the interactions of various technologies
as they developped.  I intend to print out the unix one, but want to make sure
I have a place to post it first...

http://www.levenez.com/wall/

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!