[OCLUG-Tech] JOB: Sysadmin (Mostly PC/Windows, some Linux)

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] JOB: Sysadmin (Mostly PC/Windows, some Linux)
  • From: Vic Gedris <vic [ at ] gedris [ dot ] org>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:25:49 -0500
Synopsys (http://www.synopsys.com) has a new opening for a PC sysadmin
at our Ottawa office.

The person in this position will start out mainly supporting Windows
OS/applications and PC hardware, but will also expand into supporting
the Linux-based engineering environment.

The job description is not available online yet, but I may be able to
answer some questions about it.

Please email resumes etc. directly to me.

Cheers,
Vic