[OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] June Tutorial: Kernel Walkthrough: Source Tree Layout

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] June Tutorial: Kernel Walkthrough: Source Tree Layout
  • From: "Darcy Whyte" <darcy [ at ] siteware [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:09:11 -0500
I can see that with the recent talk about WordPress and Web 2.0, that the
group is now aware of this sort of thing.

I have a talk called Social Network Theory Primer, that I'm ready to present
anytime you want. It has lots of information that is of interest to Web 2.0
companies and people interested in it.

--

*Darcy Whyte*
*Web Software Developer*