Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Debian help

Let's start with this:

what does your /etc/apt/sources.list look like?

what does /etc/debian_version say?

what was the release of Debian that was originally installed on this
system?

I am guessing that you have 'stable' or 'testing' in your sources.list
-- as opposed to potato/sarge/etch -- but have not upgraded any packages
in years.

-Bart

* James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca> [081024 10:03]: