Re: [OCLUG-Tech] GCC: Request for help to get cluster booting!

* Richard Cook <rpcook [ at ] pobox [ dot ] com> [080916 18:55]:
> On the old web pages at:
>    http://ca.geocities.com/garbage_can_cluster [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com/
> the USB keys with syslinux are still working (March 10-25) today but I
> can't seem to get the /tftpboot setup on the server correct.

I don't know anything about this garbage_can_cluster, but I do use PXE
booting.  Maybe I can help.

Can you post or attach your tftp (you probably run it through inetd),
and syslinux config files?

BTW, is PXE booting not an option for you?  You could skip the whole
USB-key and just boot off the network.

I wrote something about it a while back...

        http://www.jukie.net/~bart/blog/nfsroot-on-debian

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/