[OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] Planet OCLUG

Hi Ian,
Does http://blinkmonitor.com/feed/ interest you? It's about tech books from the library.

And what is good about the site? Could be improved?
cheers -- Rick

Ian Ward wrote:
As requested [1] I've added a feed-aggregator to the OCLUG web site. The
first "planet" is available at http://planet.oclug.on.ca/ and currently
has three feeds.  I've added a box to http://oclug.on.ca/ for Planet
OCLUG as well.

I'm looking for three things now:

 * More members' blogs to add to Planet OCLUG (rss feed url and author's
name)
 * Someone to improve on the default template [2]
 * Someone to administer the feeds and perhaps add more "planets" (using
a simple web-interface)

If you can help with any of these please send me an email.

Ian

[1]: http://devel.oclug.on.ca/ticket/29
[2]:
http://devel.oclug.on.ca/browser/oclug_django_site/trunk/templates/feedjack/default/post_list.html