From: Ian Ward <ian [ at ] excess [ dot ] org>
To: oclug-announce <oclug-announce [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:38:08 PM
Subject: [oclug-announce] Planet OCLUG

As requested [1] I've added a feed-aggregator to the OCLUG web site. The
first "planet" is available at http://planet.oclug.on.ca/ and currently
has three feeds.  I've added a box to http://oclug.on.ca/ for Planet
OCLUG as well.

I'm looking for three things now:

* More members' blogs to add to Planet OCLUG (rss feed url and author's
name)
* Someone to improve on the default template [2]
* Someone to administer the feeds and perhaps add more "planets" (using
a simple web-interface)

If you can help with any of these please send me an email.

Ian

[1]: http://devel.oclug.on.ca/ticket/29
[2]:
http://devel.oclug.on.ca/browser/oclug_django_site/trunk/templates/feedjack/default/post_list.html