[OCLUG-Tech] Newbie

Hi folks!

I moved to Ottawa about a month ago, and as I've sent a few posts in, I
figured I'd introduce myself.

I've been working on-and-off with Linux for a little over a decade now, and
I've since branched off to the BSDs, and I'm currently flirting with
OpenSolaris (my schedule doesn't permit a full-blown affair, unfortunately).
I have no distribution of choice, though work has me using a combination of
RedHat (RHEL) and SuSE (SLES).

I have no specific area of expertise, but I seem to be focusing lately on
authentication systems, communications, and monitoring.

I'll admit the LUG up here seems to be a little more involved than where I
came from (down by Toronto), which is nice to see.  But I'm missing one
thing:

What good computer shops can be found in Ottawa? Specifcally, the East end
of downtown?  Having been pampered by Canada Computers for the past few
years, I'm looking for a viable replacement.  I'm hoping to find a place
where I can order specific model numbers of hardware without too many
questions, and if anyone knows of a place in town that carries Via hardware
(yes, yes, I know), I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks!

  - Damian