[OCLUG-Tech] Followup on TiddlyWiki

I did a VERY tiny amount of testing:
1) The whole content and software of each "wiki" is inside a single HTML file, so it is very easy to save and move, but.... 2) It cannot be put on a server without some fuss -- to my taste as much work as putting up a proper wiki, and ....
3) It seems to get slow very quickly as the content grows.

Just a brief view. Seems suitable for personal notes, but not for easy sharing and collaboration. I wanted it for sharing stuff at home, so wanted an "easy" site to go to. I suppose I could try a samba serve. Will continue pondering this one.

JN