Re: [OCLUG-Tech] For sale

Can you perhaps post a brief list of what types of items are for sale. I am sure that is fine to the OCLUG-Tech list as a response to this thread. After which point, if there were frequent posts with advertising, that would not be in compliance to the list.

Since OCLUG-Tech is flexible, it provides both technical and some general discussions to an extent. As always the rules are at: http:// oclug.on.ca , thanks to the list maintainers.

One idea might be: ott.forsale.computing newsgroup which is exactly on-topic for your post.
	http://groups.google.ca/group/ott.forsale.computing/topics?lnk=srg

Thanks,
	Allan Fields <afields [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>