Re: [OCLUG-Tech] iSCSI target daemons

So far fixing the SELinux rules doesn't seem to do the trick, even though audit2allow returned some rules. As recommended in the manpage you can then compile these rules to a new policy (in the case the existing policy is not functioning properly).

# cat /var/log/audit/audit.log | grep iscsi | audit2allow -m local > local.te
# checkmodule -M -m -o local.mod local.te
# semodule_package -o local.pp -m local.mod
# semodule -i local.pp

netstat -nlt|grep 3260
<< no results >>

So I'm back to tgtd which does bind a listener properly, unless I can solve why that is.

- afields