Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ubuntu / debian way of doing apache?

* Brett Delmage <Brett [ dot ] Delmage [ at ] twobikes [ dot ] ottawa [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca> [080129 15:39]:
> Do I just manually include or copy this file into the vhost of my choice
> in /etc/apache2/sites-available to activate phpmyadmin so I can use it ?
> (this is what I have done.) Or am I missing a higher-level tool or linkage
> thing that handles this in a more consistent, expected manner ??

I think a2enmod and a2dismod do all the work for modules, and a2ensite
and a2dissite do all the work for sites.

But, I am a driver guy (but also a Debian user), not a web guy by any
means... so, good luck.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/