Re: [OCLUG-Tech] cd burning problems

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 02:33:49PM -0500, OddSox wrote:

> It's up to you, but for something like $100 you can easily find an external
> USB drive that will hold as much data as dozens of disks, with a lot less
> hassle...

The daily Dell spam lists a WD "My Book Home" 320GB drive for
$100. You probably can find a better deal, but that is not a bad price
if you are looking to make a good backup before moving.

Any recent LG or Liteon DVD/CD burner should work with Linux. (Any
that I have tried work.) I very rarely have trouble with burning
discs.

--
sg