From: Allan Fields <afields [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
To: Robert Echlin <ottawatreeguy [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] ca>
Cc: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:48:18 PM
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Espial Layoffs - How about another Job?

Robert, I know the feeling, at least you got a good run in.

Does anyone have an interest in a Linux Build Engineering position?

I was forced to decline the second interview on this position due to interference during the interview process, which upset me as this is a good role/company from a Software standpoint.  Perhaps, I am changing career trajectories.

---
Build Engineers (2):
* Debian packaging skills
* RPM packaging skills
* Proficient in perl and other scripting languages
* CVS and SVN experience
* Extremely independent and strong organization skills
* Familiar with RHEL, SUSE, Debian

Knowledge and experience with the following technologies is a bonus:
* Localization experience
* Java, C/C++
* Detail knowledge of X
* Mozilla and XUL programming experience
* Secure programming principles
* OpenSSL, LDAP
* Networking and server knowledge

Yagnik (Nik) Tailor
Executive IT Recruiter
Email: yagnik [ dot ] tailor [ at ] quantum-qtr [ dot ] com
Tel: 416-366-3660 x2288
www.Quantum-qtr.ca

---
All The Best,
	Allan Fields <afields [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>