[OCLUG-Tech] Maemo hackers' help needed

Hi,
I've registered three projects at http://garage.maemo.org:
I'd like to talk about how to integrate Nokia Linux based PDAs (Nokia
770 in my case) with cell phones.
GnomeVFS - a library which provides universal access to a wide range of
devices including Bluetooth cellphones.
Kartoteka - (http://kartoteka.garage.maemo.org) is an address book application. It allows you to manage your contacts database and import/export them to/from your cell phone. Uses ObexPutter. Derived from Contacts developed by OpenHand, but Kartoteka is more (and more) Maemo integrated. ObexPutter - (http://obexputter.garage.maemo.org) is a program that sends files to other bluetooth devices by using OBEX Object Push Profile. Cell Phone Tool (https://garage.maemo.org/projects/cellphonetool/) is a program that let's you dial your bluetooth cell phone, send sms messages, etc. This software has it's roots in Phone Link, but now it has many differences.

Since I have only Nokia 770 PDA, I need someone who will build these apps and run them on Nokia N800. Any volunteers?
Regards,
--
Dmitriy