[OCLUG-Tech] Wireless problem -- keep reporting

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Wireless problem -- keep reporting
  • From: Prof J C Nash <nashjc [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:21:37 -0400
I encourage folk to update this list when they make any progress (or make a discovery about lack of progress). I often see forum threads that just "run out". One never knows if there was success or not. I've had some experiences myself where a new update resolved something -- and I neglected to tell folk!

JN