[OCLUG-Tech] Error 15 trying to boot with GRUB

Hi,
I have done a full install of puppy Linux and am having the following issues when trying to boot from GRUB.

I keep getting error 15 file not found

I have the following partition setup and have modified the menu.lst as follows.

hda1 fat32
hda2 ext2
hda3 linux swap
hda4 fat32 shared

My modifications to the menu.lst are as follows:

title linux (on /dev/hda2)
rootnoverify (hd0, 1)
kernel /vmlinuz root=/dev/ram0 loglevel=3 PMEDIA=idehd
initrd /initrd.gz

The funny thing is I cannot locate the initrd.gz file anywhere..........where should it be located, I thought it would be where vmlinuz file is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.....as I am a newbie to linux.

Thanks
Will