[OCLUG-Tech] Programming Question re: namespace ??

Hi;

I have several paragraphs of notes regarding the 'namespace' concept.
Those notes, however, leave some ambiguity. (Trying to cast the widest
possible net to capture all possibilities  -- I suspect.)  I don't need
a full explanation of what a namespace is other than to confirm which of
the following possibilities could be called a 'namespace'.

If I write the 'bills_program' in C and then call it, is a 'namespace'
     I. bills_program
    II. main()
   III. function() -- within main
    IV. each of the above
     V. more
    VI. something else

I understand 'namespace' as an abstraction that is used as a root idea
for memory allocations or use, which is subdivided into various other
cancepts (eg text, bbs, stack, stack frame etc.) depending on the
organization of a called program.

While I am at it.  When a program is called, how does the processor know
how much memory to allocate for that program. Is it one page at a time,
one process at a time or does the compiler put a size number in the file
header, or what ?

Please just point me, I am willing to read.

--
Regards Bill