[OCLUG-Tech] Motherboard setup; now grub problem ??

Hi;

  Probably doing something stupid, but getting weary of screwing around trying to get re-going.

  When I boot to Linux (Fedora 7) I get the following message:

  "Powernow-k8; MP systems not supported by PSB BIOS structures
  Red Hat Nash version 6.0.9
  Unable to access resume device LABEL=SWAP=hdb6
  mount could not find filesystem'/ev/root'
  setuproot moving /dev build
  no such file or directory"

  hdb6 have been changed to sdb6 etc.
  fstab uses all labels, where are these LABELS defined?
  Grub uses "  root /dev/hda7

  ... ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet"

  Any suggestions welcome.  I admit I could probably find the answer on my own; but I am getting tired of screwing around.  I would appreciate it if someone could help with a quick fix.

  Regards Bill