Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Libraries Hiding After Ubuntu Upgrade

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Libraries Hiding After Ubuntu Upgrade
  • From: Dave Edwards <dle [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:57:36 -0400
* Dave Edwards [2007-05-10T20:40-0400]:

> I think that must be set by autopackage, but I don't know where.

Answer: /home/dle/.config/autopackage/paths-bash .  Discover a line
sourcing it in ~/.bash_profile.  I commented it out, and that appears
to have fixed it.

Thanks for the clues, Brenda and Woogie.

(Now, to figure out why my PS1 prompt is all messy in virtual terms.)

Dave.
--
Dave Edwards <dle @ sympatico.ca>
Freelance and Technical Writer,