Re: [OCLUG-Tech] scanner detection/identification problem

Hi John,
Will you send here the output of the lsusb (or similar program) and
output of the /var/log/messages when you plug in the scanner. Will you
give us the release number of your kernel (uname -a, as we know). There
may be a common problem when the driver in this version of the kernel
doesn't support this exact modification of the device. (And the support
is as usual has been already added in the next (or development) release).
Regards,
Dmitriy