[OCLUG-Tech] Re: March Tutorial : source revision control with GIT

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: March Tutorial : source revision control with GIT
  • From: Bart Trojanowski <bart [ at ] jukie [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:51:33 -0400
* Bart Trojanowski <bart-oclug [ at ] jukie [ dot ] net> [070323 13:56]:
>  WHAT IS THIS MONTH'S TOPIC?
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  GIT is a fast, scalable, distributed revision control system or SCM
>  (source control management) system.  The project was started by Linus
>  to track development of the Linux kernel, and has been evolving since.
<snip>

For those that couldn't make it, you can grab my slides here:

        http://www.jukie.net/~bart/slides/intro-to-git/intro-to-git.pdf

For those that did come... and want to see some other things I meant to
talk about, had I had more time, you can see my blog:

        http://www.jukie.net/~bart/blog/tag/git

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/