[OCLUG-Tech] VESA

Hi Everyone .....

I am trying to get Quicken 2000 to work under Linux using Codeweaver's crossover office.

The people at Codeweavers have asked me to:

"try switching your graphics driver to Vesa and let me know if it helps with this issue?"

I wonder if I could get some clues about how to do this?  Thanks.

If there are any Codeweavers Crossover experts out there who can help solve this problem I can send out a detailed description of the issue. Please let me know if you are interested.

--
Randal Leavitt - another Ubuntu user
http://positiveenergy.blogspot.com/