[OCLUG-Tech] free laser printer to a keen techie

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] free laser printer to a keen techie
  • From: Bart Trojanowski <bart [ at ] jukie [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:00:53 -0500
Hi,

I have a Samsung QucikLaser 6050 that I want to give away.  It will not
print w/o a cleaning.  The toner is relatively new, but the printer is
jamming paper.  The printer uses a parallel connection for which I will
include a cable, and gets something like 6 pages per minute.

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Samsung-QL-6050
http://google.com/images?q=Samsung%20QL-6050

In a week it's going to computer recyclers.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/