From: linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca [mailto:linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca] On Behalf Of Sebastien Routier
Sent: 2006-11-20 9:55 AM
To: Prof J C Nash
Cc: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Show and tell session for Ubuntu

Too bad that we did not get this notice earlier. I am sure we could have
helped. How did it go?
If their is ever a repeat let us know again. For myself, I have two
professional laptops running Ubuntu, with wifi and all.
Also since last March at one of the major consulting firm in town a lot of
servers and laptops have been converted to Ubuntu. Some are running
application server others are running multiple vmware guest for development
and demos on users laptop.

Also their is a project in place to expand that setup.

Let us know.
/Sebast.