[OCLUG-Tech] October Tutorial: FreeBSD

Sorry for the late notice.  Evan, who was schedule to talk about libqcap
this month, has just called me telling me that he is down with a stomach
flu and will be unable to give his talk on Thursday.

I've had Dan Langille in the queue to give a talk on FreeBSD.
Fortunately he's an expert on the topic and didn't need much preparation
to take over this Thursday.

He will cover introduction, installing, configuration, upgrading, adding
applications. The talk will be FreeBSD specific but hopefully some of it
will be applicable to all the BSDs.

Dan Langille has been using FreeBSD since 1998, is active in the FreeBSD
community and runs BSDCan, the foremost BSD conference in the world,
held right here in Ottawa.  You will also know him as the MC of OCLUG
general meetings.

Those that have registered for the libqcap talk will have seats reserved
for them for Dan's talk this week.  There are bout 10 seats left for
newcomers.

Anyway, we will hopefully have a healthy Evan present his libqcap talk
next month.

See below for further details... and see you on Thursday.

-Bart