Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Debian browser wierdness

> Adrian Irving-Beer wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:18:56AM -0400, Sebastien Bailard wrote:
> >> I've got an odd problem that comes up with one url,
> >> www.taigtools.com .  When I point programs like elinks, wget,
> >> mozilla, or konqueror at taigtools.com on my debian laptop, debian
> >> desktop, or the remote debian server I'm ssh'ed into, they timeout.
>
> FWIW, - works fine on Moziall on Suse 10.  Site also almost looks to be
> worth bookmarking..
>
> --
> Charles MacDonald               Stittsville Ontario
>  cmacd [ at ] TelecomOttawa [ dot ] net        Just Beyond the Fringe
>         http://www.TelecomOttawa.net/~cmacd/
>    No Microsoft Products were used in sending this e-mail.

Read this, then. This used CNC-adapted Taig is for sale, and I think it's
going to sell fast.

The taigs seem to be very well built machines.  You're not going to do better
for $1K - $2K in that size/weight class.  Drop me an email if you have any
questions.  I've got a Taig, but I've been slow to set it up, because I'm
still learning what I'm doing.

-Sebastien Bailard

[taigtools] 3 axis cnc milling machine for sale