[OCLUG-Tech] Free: Back issues of Linux Journal

I'm looking to get rid of my back issues of Linux Journal.  I think I've
got every issue going back to 1998 or so.

If you're interested, they're yours.   First person to get back to me
before next Thursday ( my paper recycling day ) gets them.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of someone or some group that would want
them -- the Ottawa Public Library doesn't, but perhaps some school or
computer training centre might -- please let me know.    I'd really
prefer that they go somewhere useful, rather than the recycle bin.

Cheers,
Dave