Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Meeting tonight

On 13 Jun 2006 at 11:06, Jeremy Mcnicoll wrote:

> I believe I already announced the meeting for tonight here:
>
> http://tux.oclug.on.ca/pipermail/linux/2006-May/000812.html
>
> Basically I will be showing the Nokia 770 internet tablet.

Ahh, I recall that post, but had forgotten about it.  Thanks.

FWIW, I first went to the website to see what was on tonight. Found
nothing.  Then I went to the announcement archives to see what was
posted, and found nothing.

Jeremey: I am not saying you should have posted to the announce
mailing list nor do I think you should have updated the website.  :)
Unless of course, you're on the board. I can't tell.  That's not up
to date either (http://www.oclug.on.ca/bod.php).  ;)

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php