Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Meeting tonight

I believe I already announced the meeting for tonight here:

http://tux.oclug.on.ca/pipermail/linux/2006-May/000812.html

Basically I will be showing the Nokia 770 internet tablet.

On 6/13/06, Dan Langille <dan [ at ] langille [ dot ] org> wrote:
On 13 Jun 2006 at 10:00, Martin Hicks wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 09:54:34AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> > Don't forget, there is a meeting tonight:
> >
> > Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2006
> > Time: 19:00 - 21:00
> > Cost: Free (donations to OCLUG encouraged)
> > Location: Senate Room (083) of Tabaret Hall, University of Ottawa
> >
> > I'll have at least one [used] computer to give away tonight,
> > suitable as a firewall.
>
> Does anyone have a clue what the topic is for tonight?

So far, it's "guess this computer system".

> > --
> > Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
>
> Are you still looking for work? :-)

Yes.  :)

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php