Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Help with Wiki words???

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 01:49:46PM -0400, jbuburuz [ at ] sce [ dot ] carleton [ dot ] ca wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Simple question.
>
> Wiki words and logging into
> http://oclug.on.ca/phpwiki/BoardElection2006?action=browse
>
> How? I assume I would just use my oclug user name? or email address?
>
> Or do I have to sign up else where for a id?

Just stick your FirstLast name in the "Sign In:" box in the bottom
right.  Then You can add yourself to the list just as everyone else has
and edit your page to provide some interesting facts about yourself or
your ideas.

mh

--
Martin Hicks || mort [ at ] bork [ dot ] org || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE