[OCLUG-Tech] Bad behaviour on the OCLUG listserv ...

All:

I have subscribed to the oclug General Membership Discussion List via the digest mode, so I can lump together all the irritating folks in an easily-disposed of once-daily email. The problem is that the once-daily digest is now arriving several times a day, rather than once. It isn't duplicating content, rather it is a partial day's content before complete digestion takes place.

Can one of the esteemed list-admins figure out why Mailman is having indigestion?

--
Bill Strosberg