[OCLUG-Tech] help with reading strace output

I'm trying to determine why something is crashing and I decided to use strace to help get to the root of the problem but I find I'm having trouble decoding the output. The following line seems to be where I want to start investigating:

clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD. child_tidptr=0xb7dbeb68) = 137

Here are my questions:
(1) is this the clone the one defined in user space? I've man'ed clone and the man page lists a different first parameter so I'm somewhat skeptical that I'm reading the correct man page.

(2) since I'm not sure which clone is being called, I not sure where I should dig to decipher the 137 returned from the call. Where should I look?

regards,
ed.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.