Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Dual USB mouse under Suse 10.0

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 09:01:01AM -0500, Messier, Jean-Francois wrote:

> If I plug another mouse directly in the USB port of my Linux box,
> will this cause any problem ?

Nope.  Just make sure your X server is using "/dev/input/mice", which
is the kernel auto-multiplexer for all mice on the system.

I have a touchpad on my laptop, and yet I've used both a USB mouse, a
tablet, and the onboard pad at the same time with no problems.