Re: [OCLUG-Tech] SIP Phones

On 20 Dec 2005 at 10:05, Bill Strosberg wrote:

> Any suggestions about SIP phones?  Suppliers? Am I better to look at eBay?

I have a SIP connection box here.  I haven't used it in about 14
months.  When I did use it, it worked well enough.  You plug a
regular land line phone into it, and route the protocol to the box.
You configure it via a web broswer.

If you want to borrow it for a while, you can.  Mind you, I don't
recall where it it, and I've packed a lot of stuff away during
rennovations....
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/