Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [OT] VoIP hardware interest

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [OT] VoIP hardware interest
  • From: Bart Trojanowski <bart [ at ] jukie [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:18:05 -0500
* Bart Trojanowski <bart [ at ] jukie [ dot ] net> [051103 16:05]:
> Hello all,
>
> I am interested in running a modest order on the Sipura SPA-3000 "Analog
> Telephone Adapters".  Not directly related to Linux, but it does
> interface to asterisk.

Probably an important piece of info:  I would like to do this in a week
so let me know if you want to be included.

Just in case you want some more info on what you can do with this, you
may want to read the following link:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~bsharif/asterisk/AsteriskDumbMeGuide.htm#_Toc118734416

Also see sample use cases in section 9 and 10.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/