Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Some questions about Intel use of transistors and logic gates ??

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, William Case wrote:

> Yesterday I started reading some stuff about digital electronics and
> microprocessors that I borrowed as a result of my integrated circuits
> question here.

This is all very interesting. I feel strongly that this is getting
off-topic for this list. This posting has nothing to do with Linux. This
list had to be created because the charter of the original list was not
respected or upheld. Let's not ruin this list too.

Would there be a more appropriate forum (usenet or other) for William and
those interested to carry on this topic that anyone could suggest?

regards,

   Brett