Re: [OCLUG-Tech] USB keyboard remapping

    Since I switched to Dvorak about a year ago, I find that an
interesting idea.  I'm aware that some BIOS-es will swap in the USB
keyboard before you boot, but that won't help you.  Nor have I access
to a USB keyboard to test, so have to pass wait for someone else to
respond.

PS I use Mondo-Archive to do backups, and it's CD's will boot on a
bare system.  After I login, a "loadkeys dvorak" lets me run loose.
No idea if one can make LILO read as Dvorak, tho.